If you think you have left an item of property on board our buses and trams, please use the steps below to get in touch. We will do our best to reunite you with your lost property, but we cannot be held responsible for any items left on our vehicles.
How to tell us you have lost your property:
- Phone us 01253 473001 (Monday to Friday 11am to 3pm option 3)
- Email: [email protected]
- Use the Live Chat feature on our website
Please note that our Customer Centre is closed. Any lost property can be collected between 11am and 3pm Monday to Friday by prior arrangement only.
Our lost property collection point has moved to our bus depot on Rigby Road, FY1 5DD.
What we need to know –
- Please provide a detailed description of the item lost. This includes any distinctive features such as colours, marks, or images if it is a mobile device.
- The date and time you lost your item.
- The service you were travelling on at the time, including where you got on and off.
Items are usually logged and available to collect from around 2 pm the following day. However, it can take up to 2-3 working days for items to arrive at our Lost Property Department on Rigby Road.
Whilst we do our best to reunite you with the property we have on our records, we cannot guarantee an item matching your description is yours until you come and view the item at our bus depot on Rigby Road.
We will keep your property for 2 weeks, after this, it will be disposed of. Perishable items such as food and drink will be kept for 24hrs before being disposed of.
Due to the volume of enquiries we receive, we are unable to contact drivers and ask them to stop and search their bus, as this delays services further.
We would like to thank you for your understanding if we are unable to contact the driver.
Please make sure you check you have all your belongings before you leave the bus or tram.