Sealife Blackpool is planning to open on May 17th as per government guidlines. Visit the website for more information.
If you visit Sealife, please note:
- If recommended or required by local health authorities, please bring a suitable face mask / covering.
- Please make sure you have made your booking online.
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity of our attractions to allow for social distancing.
- In addition to our employees undergoing daily non-invasive temperature checks, we may also require our guests to participate in such checks as a condition of entry.
- We have adapted or suspended some experiences and facilities to ensure that social distancing is suitably maintained.
For all the Covid-19 info head here- https://www.visitsealife.com/blackpool/coronavirus-health-and-safety/
SEA LIFE Blackpool takes you face to fin with life under the sea, the perfect way to experience the wonders of underwater life without getting wet!
From the colourful to the curious, the majestic to the mystical, get ready to be amazed as you discover the stories of the ocean’s most fascinating inhabitants. Showcasing over 2,500 spectacular aquatic creatures including tropical sharks, sea turtles, colourful reef fish, rays, and sea horses; SEA LIFE Blackpool is a great day out for all the family!
You don’t need to travel far to experience some of the world’s most amazing marine life - SEA LIFE Blackpool is the proud home to more than 50 dazzling displays including tropical coral reefs, rainforest inhabitants and the most spectacular exhibit; the breath-taking ocean tunnel!
Immerse yourself in the mysterious and graceful world of the stingrays in our Stingray Adventure zone. Meet the beautiful Honeycomb Whiptail Rays, Cownose Rays, Blue Spotted Stingrays and Zebra Sharks as you explore the tropical reef through underwater tunnels. Be careful not to get wet as you venture through their underwater world! A close up and memorable experience you will not want to miss.
You can also get closer to the creatures in the interactive Rockpool, where you’ll have your chance to enjoy a hands-on learning experience with the starfish, sea urchins, crabs and more or go tropical at the Rainforest Ranger table where you can hold some of the wildest bugs in Blackpool and marvel at the beautiful butterflies on display.
SEA LIFE Blackpool is fully accessible, so everyone can enjoy their visit! There’s plenty of extraordinary experiences for VIP guests… brilliant Birthday Parties, super Sleepovers and even special Shark encounters for extra brave visitors!
Tickets start at £16.50 for adults and £13.50 for children between 3-14 years old, under 3’s go free!