If you're planning to visit Madame Tussauds, take note of their updated safety restrictions.
- Lower capacity – whilst legal restrictions have been lifted, we want to ensure we can offer you the best possible guest experience
- We continue to highly recommend that face coverings are worn inside our attractions
- You may continue to see Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and clothing for some of our staff
- Continuation of enhanced cleaning, hygiene stations and hand sanitiser for guests at key locations
- You may still see increased ventilation and suggested spatial separation markings and other similar operating adjustments around the attraction
See Madame Tussauds full COVID information here.
Ever wanted to meet your favourite stars? Well at Madame Tussauds Blackpool you can!
There are so many amazing things to explore and discover at Madame Tussauds Blackpool, burst through the pages of vintage Marvel comic strips and step right into the action with the brand new MARVEL SUPER HEROES area. Visitors can step right in to the action and come face-to-face with their favourite comic book and film heroes. Find out if you are as strong as Hulk, as mighty as Thor, lift off with Iron Man, swing by Spiderman and meet Rocket and Groot! There are four distinct zones and a number of interactive elements to throw you right into the heart of the action.
Families can meet the thirteenth Doctor ONLY at Madame Tussauds Blackpool and take an interactive journey of discovery through several brand-new themed areas…use the Doctor’s powerful Sonic Screwdriver, wander through the dark forest to unveil the TARDIS and finally get your chance to meet the thirteenth Doctor Who herself!
The Sporting Heroes Academy is another amazing zone that offers up an array of exciting challenges for young and old alike, meet the sporting heroes we all love and take on the interactive challenges to discover if there’s a sporting hero inside you!
Get that all important selfie with International superstar Ariana Grande in our interactive Music Zone or explore the solar system with much-loved scientist Professor Brian Cox. You can even get a score from the new Craig Revel Horwood figure!
Visitors can even stop off for a drink in the Rovers Return with some of Coronation Street’s greats including Jack and Vera Duckworth and glamorous barmaid Michelle Connor.
A visit to Madame Tussauds Blackpool is guaranteed to leave you feeling more than a little star struck! Tickets start at £15.50 for adults and £14 for children between 3-14 years old and under 3’s go free!