Our single fares offer better value than ever before, making it easy to hop on board and know exactly how much your fare will be. If you're just travelling once or twice this week, single fares are for you.
Paying For Your Bus Fare
Our bus network is split into two zones, blue and green.
The fares are simple;
- Make a journey that stays in either the blue zone or green zone and your single fare will cost just £1.90.
- Take a journey that crosses between the two zones, and your journey will cost £2.40.
Take a look at our network map to see which zone your journey starts and ends in.
You can pay for your single fares onboard using:
- Contactless: Simply tell your driver where you want to go and tap your contactless card or device when prompted.
- Tap&Go: Don't worry about changing your mind or knowing your zones, simply tap on when you board at the driver's machine, tap off when you leave at the machine to your left and always pay the correct lowest fare for your journey.
- Cash: If you need to pay with cash, simply tell your driver where you want to go. Please try to use the correct change where possible.
Our bus services 74 and 75 use a separate fare structure when they leave the areas shown on our network map. These fares are set by Lancashire County Council and you can view them here to plan your journey.
Paying For Your Tram Fare
Travelling by tram? All journeys cost just £2.10, no matter how far you travel. That's right, travel anywhere between Starr Gate and Fleetwood for £2.10 per journey.
We are looking forward to introducing contactless payments onboard our tramway in Summer 2021. Until then, simply pay your conductor in cash for your single fare. Please try and use the correct change wherever you can.
Our child fares are simple too with children aged 5-15 travelling for just £1.20 on any single fare journey.
You can pay for your child fare in cash onboard our tramway or by using contactless on our bus services. Please do not Tap&Go if you are buying a child fare as this will charge you an adult price, just ask your driver before you tap.
Travelling with a dog? Purchase a Rover24 for £1 for 24 hours of unlimited travel for your pooch from ticket activation or pay 60p for a single trip. Guide dogs and recognised assistance dogs can travel free.
Simply ask your driver or conductor on board.
Travelling More Often?
If you're travelling three days a week or more, our saver tickets offer you the most cost-effective way to pay for your journeys.
All terms and conditions relating to our single fares can be found within our Conditions of Carriage.