Viewing the timetable for service Tram
31st Aug 2023 - 1st Sep 2023
For the Illuminations switch-on event, we've got specific diversions in place to keep our services moving around the Town Centre and Promenade.
For buses, diversions will be in place from 6pm until the end of service.
For trams, we'll be running a 'split service' from 6:30pm due to the amount of people on the Promenade.
Our trams will not operate between Central Pier and North Pier, which means you can only travel uninterrupted from Starr Gate to Central Pier and North Pier to Fleetwood. You can still purchase a ticket for a full tram journey (i,e. Starr Gate to Fleetwood) but you will need to get off the tram between North and Central Pier to board again.
- Last full tram journey northbound (Starr Gate to Fleetwood) leaves Starr Gate at 18:30
- Last full tram journey southbound (Fleetwood to Starr Gate) leaves Fleetwood Ferry at 17:50
If you need any help with your route, we will have ambassadors around the Town Centre on the night to assist.
1st Sep 2023 - 5th Nov 2023
We’ll be using diversions throughout to keep you moving during Illuminations season. This is due to congestion in Blackpool Town Centre and surrounding areas. We’ll be adjusting our diversions in line with the Illuminations as we get further into the season.
The dates and times are as follows:
- Friday 1st September: From 6pm (Illuminations Switch-on)
- Saturday 2nd September – Saturday 30 September: From 7pm
- Sunday 1st October – Saturday 21st October: From 6pm
- Sunday 22nd October – Saturday 4th November: From 5pm
The affected services will be 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 14, 15, 17 and 18. Services 2 and 2C will be unaffected.
Please check our online article for specific diversions and where you can catch your bus!