We have an exciting opportunity to join a busy Marketing Team at one of the Fylde Coast’s largest employers. The Marketing Team at Blackpool Transport are responsible for all PR, advertising, and communications across both the Blackpool Transport and Blackpool Heritage Tram Tour brands. This is the perfect opportunity for someone either looking to start their marketing career or wanting to make their next career step. We’re specifically looking for someone who has a keen interest in content creation.
What we offer:
· A basic salary from 21,000 - 24,000 dependent on experience.
· A 37-hour working week working Monday - Friday 9-5, however could vary slightly to meet business needs.
· Free travel on all our buses and trams, as well as the same for 2 other people.
· You’ll be supported by an individual learning journey to help you develop and achieve your goals
· You’ll be safe in the knowledge that your welfare and wellbeing are our top priority with free access to lots of support services
· You’ll of course get the usual benefits, such as a pension scheme, discounted offers, and access to free welfare facilities
Who we are:
Blackpool Transport is a leading transport operator in the UK, operating Blackpool’s network of buses and modern light-rail trams. We are on a mission to connect people, businesses, and communities to a better future – through sustainable public transport.
We don’t sit still and our vision to be the most reliable and sustainable mode of travel on the Fylde Coast by 2025 is already coming to life. We’ll soon introduce the first ever electric bus to Blackpool and have exciting plans to redevelop our historic depot on Rigby Road.
Whilst we have ambitious commercial objectives, we’re proud to be a key part of the communities that we serve and work closely with our stakeholders, partners and customers to deliver a high-quality bus and tram service.
Our company values are:
Safety First- We are focused on delivering the highest standard of service for the safety of our staff and customers
People & Community Focused- We look after each other and we are invested in the people that we serve
Listen & Take Action- We listen to each other and act on opportunities to solve problems and make things better
Trustworthy & Reliable- We do what we say we will do. If we can’t we explain why and hold each other accountable in a constructive way
All One Team- We work with our colleagues and partners to deliver innovative outcomes, in the best interest of our customers
If this is something you would be interested in, let us know here!