Customer Experience Officer
Following recent staff movements within the department, this role fills existing vacancies for what were previously 2 part-time customer experience roles
Do you love helping people? If the answer is yes, we’d like to hear from you.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about customer service to join the Customer Experience Team at our Rigby Road Office.
Working in our busy Customer Experience Team is challenging, but for the right person it’s a very rewarding environment. We’re all about our customers, so naturally you’ll be a people person with a willingness to ensure that each and every customer who travels with us has an enjoyable experience.
At Blackpool Transport it’s about more than taking fares, we’re ambitious, innovative and we look after our people. That’s what makes us different.
In this role, you’ll mostly be:
- Communicating with our customers, largely via email, telephone and live chat. This will involve complaint resolution as well as answering queries from our residents and visitors.
- Gaining customer feedback and communicating it to other departments to inform business decisions.
- Making a difference face-to-face at key locations across the Fylde Coast, such as at bus and tram stops, at Blackpool’s busy train station, or in the community.
- Blackpool is known for its busy summer and illuminations period, and this is where you can make a real difference, whether it’s out in the resort or on the other end of the phone – it’s all about getting people where they need to be.
- A salary of £19,047 with opportunities for career development and progression.
- A 37-hour working week, 5 days over 7.
- Free travel on all our buses and trams, as well as the same for 2 other people.
- You’ll be supported by an individual learning journey to help you develop and achieve your goals
- You’ll be safe in the knowledge that your welfare and wellbeing are our top priority with free access to lots of support services
- You’ll of course get the usual benefits, such as a pension scheme, discounted offers, and access to free welfare facilities.
Conversations are welcomed prior to application with the hiring manager for this role, contact [email protected].
You can also email [email protected] if you require the job description and person specification.
For more information and to apply for this role, please follow the link below
The closing date for this position is Monday 04 July 2022 at 12:00