Central Library is situated on Queen Street in the town centre, just a five minute walk from Blackpool North train station.
Central Library is a public library in Blackpool, Lancashire, England. The building containing the library, also homes the Grundy Art Gallery and has been designated a Grade II listed building by English Heritage.
There are also two multi-functional rooms available for hire.
Blackpool libraries provide a range of services to residents and visitors:
- Developing reading and supporting literacy for both children and adults
- Providing information
- Supporting learning and creating informal pathways into learning
- Providing safe, accessible and welcoming community spaces
Information is available in a number of different media and formats including books, large print, newspapers and periodicals, spoken word cassettes & CDs and 24/7 online reference resources including encyclopedias and dictionaries.
- Disabled access
- Public lift
- Toilets including disabled and baby changing amenities
- Laptop and projectors (subject to availability)