Blackpool1 tickets offer great value for money on all Blackpool Transport Buses and Trams. There is no need to buy
a ticket for tram and bus when this range of tickets can be used on both. You can buy some of the tickets on board
or buy at our Travelshops at Market Street or Rigby Road (see map page), Paypoint or right here!
There’s a ticket to suit everyone. Travelling for the weekend? Then choose our 3 day ticket. Travelling all week?
Then the Weekly ticket is the best value for you. If you are a regular user of the services then grab a Monthly
- no need to worry about renewing tickets or finding change for the whole month!
Plus, if you can buy your ticket in advance you can get them for a reduced price. See all the information below.
Terms & Conditions
- Blackpool1 Tickets are valid for all Blackpool Transport bus and tram services on the day(s) specified.
- Blackpool1 Tickets must be shown clearly to the driver (or conductor) upon boarding each vehicle, and must be presented
for inspection to authorised employees of participating companies.
- Blackpool1 Tickets are non-refundable and non transferable.
- Use of altered of incorrectly dated Blackpool1 Tickets will result in withdrawal and may lead to prosecution.
- Person misusing Blackpool1 Tickets will immediately forfeit them without any right of a refund and may be liable for
payment of an excess fare or prosecution.
- If a Blackpool1 Ticket is lost or stolen no replacement or refund will be given.
- Child fares are available to anyone aged 15 or under. Children under 5 travel free.
- PayPoint shops and travel centres are the same as online prices.
- Families (2 adults and up to 3 children under 16 or 1 adult and up to 4 children under 16)